Subject: Re: [Leica] Japanese journey
From: "Bill Christensen" <billc@xsite.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 08:33:09 -0500

Alastair,

Although my itinerary is still tentative, I should be in Kyoto when you are
there.  Perhaps we could get together in the evening.

Is this your first trip to Kyoto?  It is a fabulous place with its temples
(Golden Pavillion, Sanjusangendo etc.), gardens (Ryoan-ji, Tenru-ji) and the
Gion district etc.  Also, Kyoto has two Imperial Villas that can be visited
with prior permission.

FYI, my email address is billc@xsite.net.

Bill Christensen
Chicago