Subject: [Leica] FS: Almost new M6TTL .72 with 50mm F2 Summicron
From: Peter Pauly <ppauly@pmail.net>
Date: Sat Oct 23 03:08:44 GMT 1999

I have a M6TTL .72 and a 50mm F2 summicron that I bought from Patrick here on the list about 2 months ago. They are both in absolutely perfect, like-new condition, no scratches, marks etc. Only 4 rolls of film have gone through this camera.

If you are interested, make an offer. Email me or call the number below. I'll check my voice mail throughout the weekend.

Peter.
515-698-4010.