Subject: [Leica] RE: Job
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 16:53:56 -0700

On 22 Oct 99, B. D. Colen wrote, at least in part:

> Congratulations!

With Eric not subscribed, I guess this post is fruitless. BUT, in the
event you do see it, Eric, two points...

1. CONGRATULATIONS! I suspect that it may be a bit tame after
an exciting bunch of years as a PJ, but it might well be super
good, and allow you meet the right girl again.

2. Most importantly, you treat that Fred Ward guy real good and
buy everything he submits for sale! I'm going out on a limb and
say that I consider Fred a personal friend although I've only met
him once. He's good people and savvy as all get out! In your new
position, try to get to the the Mineral and Gem show this coming
year in Tucson. Fred will be there and we're having dinner again
and if you're there, I'll just bet that we could find room at the
table for you.

- --
Roger
Mailto:roger@beamon.org