Subject: [Leica] FS: 90mm Elmarit-M, and more
From: Rob Schneider-Laura Tully <robslaurat@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 23:45:25 -0400

Leica 90mm f/2.8 Elmarit-M (black), #3696116.  E++/M- condition.

Glass is mint, lens barrel has two small (1.5mm) nicks, one at about
8-3/4 on lower edge of aperture ring, the other above the 2-meter mark
on top edge of focusing ring.  Front and rear caps, leather case, no
box.  I have a B+W 46mm UVa as well, if you want/need it.

I'm asking $875 plus shipping and insurance.  Or make me an offer.
- --------------
Also,

Rolleiflex 3.5F Planar 12/24 (Type 4), #2838351 (lens #5035606), E+
condition.  Not collector grade, but an outstanding user.

Taking and viewing lenses are perfect, mirror is clean and bright, all
speeds are accurate, the meter is accurate, and the camera has a new
Maxwell Hi-Lux Brilliant Matte grid screen.  No major dings on body or
hood, some wear on back top and lower edges of hood,  front edge of
magnifier pop-up (labeled Rollei Honeywell) shows wear, 4mm scuff
under shutter release lock, 7mm scuff under flash sync jack, 2mm
scuffs under both Rolleifix mount ports on front lower edge, a few
tiny scratches on the wind crank.  The self-timer works, but it is
anchored with a thin black set screw through the flash sync/self-timer
lever.

Camera comes with meter diffusor, satin caps (slight wear on hinge and
above viewing lens cap), lens hood w/brown leather case (slight marks
on back from where a dealer put a sticker), brown leather Rollei strap
in very good-to-excellent condition (showing wear at top of clips, but
not fraying), Rolleifix (new in box), and a Bachrach Model 300 TLR
flash bracket.

I'll throw in five rolls of TX, two rolls of VP, one roll of FP4+, six
rolls of XP2, one roll of XP2 Super, five rolls of Delta 3200, two
rolls of Velvia, two rolls of Provia 100, two rolls of Fuji NHGII, and
three rolls of Portra 160NC (all film 120 rolls).

I'm asking $1250 plus shipping and insurance.  Or make me an offer.

If no one is interested this weekend, I'm putting the whole shebang on
eBay on Monday!

Send questions or offers by private e-mail please!

Rob Schneider
Boston, MA
robslaurat@earthlink.net