Subject: Re: [Leica] Extended Passport Coverage
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 19:37:57 -0300

Richard:

It may be that the standard Leica International Warranty is now three
years, so the incentive not to buy grey market was not as great.  The
passport is a Leica USA service and they probably are just changing their
terms so they exceed the standard Leica warranty you would get if you
crossed the border and bought it for less in Canada.

Regards,

Robert