Subject: [Leica] Re: improving the Leica TM cameras?
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 01:33:54 -0700

Hmm. I owned IIc, IIf, IIIf cameras, later I owned M3, M4-P, CL and now
M6. As sweet and pretty as the dainty looking IIIf is, there are so many
things I found them to be deficient in when I owned them that I sold them
with nary a qualm.

But first and foremost is the difficult to see rangefinder and viewfinder
peepholes. I could never see through them properly, I used first an
"Imarect" viewfinder and later and even better set of cheap Russian made
viewfinders for my 50 and 35mm lenses.

The M6TTL, my latest Leica, is the best Leica I've ever owned, the result
of years of evolutionary refinement to its current state. It's very close
to nearly perfect for my needs.

Godfrey