Subject: [Leica] UK Konica RF details
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 03:36:29 EDT

This would put the Konica way above the price of the Cosina/Voigtlander which
is already doing the rounds of the camera dealers in the hands of the reps.
My own dealer tells me that he has handled a couple of the new lenses (75mm &
?90mm) which he describes as "very nice" with a solid feel. Interestingly
they couple with frame lines on the M6 etc. and an additional shoe mounted
viewfinder is available at an extra cost. I assume this is to make them
usable with the existing Cosina/Voigtlander body which has no viewfinder of
its own. Prices are described as "very competitive" and in line with the 15mm
lens (£299 - about $480)

Nice to see you back on the board, Jem

Gerry