Subject: [Leica] LUG Photo Day loaner equipment
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:49:24 -0700

I received confirmation from Tom Brichta that he "will" be bringing demo
Leica equipment to the Bay Area LUG photo shoot on Nov 13th. His question
is "what do you want him to bring?" So, for those of you that are
participating, and if you want to test some piece (or pieces) of Leica
equipment that you don't have, please let me know ASAP so that Tom will be
able to obtain and bring the requested equipment.

Thanks,

Jim