Subject: [Leica] Can't recall if I'm losing my memory
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 17:14:37 +0000

>>>My Weston III meter finally died.  It is probably not feasible to
resurrect
it.  The question is what meter should I use with my IIIf?<<<

Jeff,
Sekonic makes a little incident meter that runs off a selenium cell and
doesn't need batteries that is a perfect complement to a screwmount
Leica. It's been around for something like 60 years (?) and is still
available new.

I can't remember off the top of my head what it's alphanumerical
designation is. It was always called "The Director's Meter." Can anybody
help me out here? Anyway it would be perfect.

- --Mike