Subject: RE: [Leica] using my M6HM
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 16:10:40 -0400

I think this is a very personal/physical thing. Your best bet is to go
somewhere where you can "play with" the various combinations. I am a left
eyed shooter and wear glasses and I cannot see the entire 50 mm frame
without moving my eye around. On my classic M6, I can't see the 35mm frame
lines without moving my eye around. It is just a matter of finding out what
works best for you.

Ken