Subject: Re: [Leica] Another rangefinder?
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 09:24:31 EDT

Bob, in my opinion Y2K will be a non-event.  However, I have cash, food and
water in reserve just in case.  Those items don't bother me but if my cameras
stop working I am going to be really, really upset.

It's a matter of priorities isn't it?

Bob
<< >So, if my Leica stops working on January 1, I should just throw is away?
 >If my Contax 645 stops working on January 1, just throw it away?
 >If my Contax G2 stops working on January 1, just throw it away?
 >If my Nikon F5 stops working on January 1, just throw it away?

 Wouldn't it be wonderful if the only things that quits working on January 1
 are the doomsayers and all these old computer programmers milking the Y2K
 thing for all it's worth?

 Bob (I bet January 2 feels left out) McEowen >>