Subject: Re: [Leica] Screw to M adapters
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:58:53 +1000

Marc, Have a look at the link below.    Towards the bottom of the page, you see
a section called: Voightlander Lenses.

You'll find incredible stuff, like Scopar and Ultron zoom lenses for Cannons
and Nikons.

I think we both should give up getting agitated (at least I do) about the use
of the Voigtlander name and their products. Its not worth the trouble.

I suppose soon we will have Tamron Voigtlanders and Hanimex Ultrons or Sears or
Woolworth Planars.

 http://www.foto-hobby.de/voigtl_prod.html

Regards, Horst