Subject: RE: [Leica] keep M3 or G1
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:59:31 -0000

As one who has on a number of occasions sold off an M3, M2, and pair of
CLs - and deeply regretted it and now is firmly committed to Leica Ms - and
as one who sold off a G1 with the three lenses to get the M6 - and has not
regretted it for a single instant - I say...FER God's SAKE KEEP THE M...

The G1 particularly - even more so than the G2 - is a barely glorified
point-and-shoot, although it does have sublime lenses. The M3? Well, the M3
is an M3, and there is little more to say.

B. D.