Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Titanium is Out
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 12:11:12 -0700

Dave Dallam wrote:
><Snip>
> The real bottom line. The titanium finish M6 is still a current product, so
> you can still get one. It is not in high demand, probably from a lack of
> proper information (some of which seems to be coming from here). You can use
> it as your primary body, and still have a collector's item in 20 years.
>
> Dave Dallam
> mailto:dave.dallam@leica-microsystems.com

Thanks Dave! It's great to get the inside scoop on stuff and I'll stop telling
people it's some Streetgang endangered kid at the end of the assembly line with
a can of Krylon Titanium spray paint! I had now idea we were talking
impregnation and penetration!
I have a whole new respect for the Titanium Finish! Now is my Silver finish
going to tarnish?
Mark :-) Rabiner