Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarging lens recommendation
From: Michael Hintlian <MichaelHintlian@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 22:47:58 -0400

Mark...

PMFJI.  Don't hesitate go for the APO-Rodagon-N, its as good as it gets.
I'm using a 50mm f2.8 APO-Rodagon-N and love it.  Never did think too much
of the go-one-size-up idea for 35mm, could never see a difference really.
This new APO 50 blows everything else away...and not by a little bit
either.

MH

- -------------------- Begin Original Message --------------------

Message text written by Mark Rabiner

"I've got my eye on that one too. The same brochure has all the information
of
the precise magnifications their enlarging lenes are optimized for. And
with the
first examples of photographs collaged digitally that I found worth looking
at.
Mark Rabiner
or the Apo Rodigon"