Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V12 #69
From: Jay Coleman <jcoleman@interport.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 06:06:02 -0400

>>Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 15:37:31 -0400
From: Akhil Lal <alal@bcc.cuny.edu>
Subject: [Leica] Photo Expo

Hello Everyone,
                The NY Photo Expo is coming up and I wonder if any NY
area LUG'ers would again like to get together, say, near
the Leica display ?
                I was informed that Roger Horn has a fairly free
schedule on Friday, 29th October, and would be happy to
meet with our group.
                So how about it gang .... ?
                                Regards,
                                Akhil Lal