Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon 4000 dpi scanner?
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 17:27:21 -0700

At 11:24 PM +0200 10/15/99, Pascal wrote:

>>I bought the slide feeder with the Nikon scanner, and now scan with the new
>>software (2.5) at 12 bit depth, 16x multisampling and ICE turned on, and
>>let it collect 50 slides at a time.
>
>How do you like the slide feeder for the scanner? Is it trouble-free in
>use?

Yes, it's been quite good. Not fully trouble free; you have to watch that
plastic mounted slides (or others, for that matter) don't catch on each
other. Try to orient them all the same way (not have some rotated 180
degrees) and not have little pieces at the edges that can snag other frames.

I'm going to take any further discussions on this topic off the list, as it
probably is straying a bit too far. If anyone has any comments, information
or questions, though, please feel free to e-mail me.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com