Subject: Re: [Leica] Does Pradovit P150 advance slides automatically?
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 01:14:58 +0200

From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 1999 00:39

> BTW, if you bought the P150 with the Hektor 85/2.8,
> I would suggest you buy as soon as possible the Colorplan
> 90/2.5 ...

Well, since I just spent over $200 on a projector that was apparently defective
out of the box, I'd hesitate to go out and buy a new lens for it.  If Leica
doesn't bother to test its projectors before it ships them, what reason is there
to believe that it takes any better care with its lenses?

  -- Anthony