Subject: [Leica] LHSA Convention
From: Bill Grimwood <bill@grimwood.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:03:04 -0500

I have purchased small gold stars to attach to our name badges at the
convention.  I will leave one package at the registration desk and will
have the other package in my pocket.  You will have to ask for one at the
registration desk or see me.  I am short, fat, ugly, gray headed, and wear
half lens reading glasses.  I have been introduced at the convention as
Boris Yeltsen so that gives you an idea of what I look like.

Bill Grimwood
Why couldn't I have been born rich instead of ugly.