Subject: Re: [Leica] R 6.2 Grip Question
From: "Bill Christensen" <billc@xsite.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 21:49:39 -0500

Richard,

Although I have not tried it, a 22/6/99 LUG message from Andrew Nemeth
refers a "black R-Grip made by GMP products" that is available through
Photovilla@aol.com.  The cost is $80 US plus $28 for international delivery.

Andrew had a positive impression of the grip.  You may wish to check the LUG
digest.

Bill Christensen