Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Glow with old 35 Summilux
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 06:29:45 +0000

Friends

I have a B&W pic taken with the 35 lux showing light "steaming" out of the
end of an endoscopic instrument in the surgery suite.  This shot is one of
the best examples of what this remarkable lens can achieve in respect of
the "leica glow."

I do not wish to clog the LUG forum with a binary file and so I will be
happy to post the binary to anyone who wishes to see it.

Please email me your request privately.  Do be a little patient with the
response as I do not read my emails as often as I should.

Dan K.

               Tomorrow never comes. Live one day at a time.