Subject: [Leica] contentiousness
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:45:40 -0700

The LUG list is not a democracy; it is a dictatorship in which the dictator
pays very little attention and usually reads things a week after they are sent.

The level of contentiousness and argument for the sake of argument is
getting out of hand here, even by the standards of the Leica-Users list. I
reserve the right to boot people from the list if they are, in my opinion,
focusing more on argument and less on the use of Leica cameras. I form my
opinion partly by reading things sent to the list and partly by listening
to a few of you that I have come to trust over the years.