Subject: Re: [Leica] Konica KM mount
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:16:53 -0200

At 12:48 PM 14/10/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi, all.  I asked the customer service of Konica about a compatibility issue.
>
><Q> Can I use Leica M lenses on Hexar RF and M-Hexanon lenses on Leica M
>bodies?
><A> Please use M-Hexanon lenses on Hexar RF.  The KM mount is our original.
>
>Now I am not sure if a Hexar RF is really Leica-M compatible.

        That because they didn't answer your question, Mikiro.

Try again and ask them to limit their answer to "Yes" or "No".
Unfortunately, sometimes a blunt instrument is the best tool for the job :^)

Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
St. John's, Newfoundland.
http://www.straylight.ca/locke
TOUCHED BY FIRE: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
McClelland & Stewart Canada.  ISBN#0-7710-5305-3
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm