Subject: Re: [Leica] Konica Rhodium FS **GONE**
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 08:33:34 -0400

Sorry to the list. I don't know how this got re-posted since the original
FS posing was on 9/22.  Maybe my email software is acting funny.  Anyway,
the camera is long since sold.

As for the comment, I really did love that camera, but I constantly wished
for some of the M features like interchangeable lenses and practical manual
features, etc..  I think that's why I didn't use it more.  It was just that
the auto-focus, auto exposure and general high-quality fit/finish was a
large part of its appeal.  I didn't like the flash results though.  Anyway,
it was still hard to part with.  I can't fully explain emotion.  It must be
an accumulation fetish or something.

I'll probably feel even more strongly in 10 years about my Leica M.

Skip

At 10/14/99 01:38 PM  +0300, you wrote:
>Skip Williams wrote:
>
> > I'm selling my beloved Konica Rhodium that's in premier shape. I've
> > had the camera for about 3 yrs and am selling it to raise funds for a
> > Leica. It's probably had about 15 rolls of film through it.
>
>I don't understand how one can call his camera "beloved" and only have
>15 rolls through it in 3 years. We're not talking collectibles here.....
>
>Bernard

Skip Williams
Westfield, NJ
skipwilliams@pobox.com