Subject: Re: [Leica] Konica Rhodium FS $550
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 07:25:12 EDT

But Bernard it is my guess that Skip was being very honest.  I don't think
that he is much different that the average LUGGER is with their Leica.  It
would be an interesting survey to find out exactly how many roll of film go
through the Leica M's wouldn't it?

Bob

<< I don't understand how one can call his camera "beloved" and only have
 15 rolls through it in 3 years. We're not talking collectibles here.....

 Bernard >>