Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: do your homework, please!
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:50:12 +0200

From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 1999 05:46
Subject: [Leica] Re: do your homework, please!

> It simply all boils down to the fact that we are dealing
> with a technology that has hit the wall.

Even the current technology is largely sufficient for most consumers, however.
It is not pixel resolution that is holding digital photography back in this
market, it is mostly price points and the need for a PC or Mac.

Hard as it may be to believe, most people will rave about the quality of a
two-megapixel image.

  -- Anthony