Subject: Re: [Leica] End Results
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:37:02 -0700

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> [...]

We all hope our work continues to improve. I think mine has. From a technical
standpoint in my last years in the early 90's using  Nikons in my work I swore
off the zooms. I wanted faster lighter more flare free pure results. Then I went
Leica M.  The quality of my 35mm work went up again and by quite a bit. I use
the Nikons for macro work.
When I need a technically richer or square image I use my Rolleiflex or
Hasselblads. If the situation is more demanding than that especially in respect
to depth of field and convergence I shoot 4by5 with my Calumet Cambo.
Someday I will do contact prints from 8x10 negs…and may throw my other gear away
when the prints dry down.
Mark Rabiner