Subject: FW: [Leica] The new Konica hexar RF; take a look
From: Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:39:21 -0500

Ignore my comments below about focusing. I see now the camera IS manual
focus. I only hope they have enough buyers out there to justify production
continuation. Competition can only make the market-place better & make Leica
sit up every once & awhile & look at their own products if someone is out
there cutting into their market share.