Subject: RE: [Leica] My M is drinking batterys
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 06:30:49 +0000

>3 volt. Yes it fits. Better cold weather performer & costs about what the
>two silver cells would cost.

Has anyone encountered a leaky lithium cell?
My photo dealer tells me that she has never seen a silver cell leaked...
and recommends that I use silver batts instead after the lithium one.  My
weather is fortunately warm all year round and I am unlikely to meet the
frustrations of "cold, slow cells".

Dan K.

               Tomorrow never comes. Live one day at a time.