Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica camera rumours
From: Byron Rakitzis <leica@rakitzis.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 23:16:34 -0700 (PDT)

> This is what I  meant. I am in no way knocking the performance or quality of Apple
>
> Regards, Horst Schmidt

Just a random thought regarding Apple:

It seems to me that Apple fanatics debate the business side of the
company with as much fervor as the future of Leica Camera is debated
over here. Perhaps more. Jobs's comings and goings have been the stuff
of front-page news, and the press loves to second guess Apple's decisions.

So this kind of behavior is by no means unique to LUGnuts.

Byron.