Subject: [Leica] while you were out debating ... (2)
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 17:08:47 -0700 (PDT)

Oops, wasn't quite done with that.

The point of this rather simple ramble is that the cameras work well and
that Leica has done pretty well making them. I hope they stay in business
for a while yet, but I think I'm going to make sure that I have one to
carry forward into the gloom of the coming digital age, dumbing down of
society, internecine conflicts at corporate HQ, marketing foibles, etc.
I'm ordering a new M6 TTL, 35/2 and 90/2.8 lenses. My bank account will
bleed in agony for a while, the empty places in the closet where the other
cameras sacrificed to fund this endeavor used to be will stay empty for a
day or two, and I'll be right happy with the first new Leica gear I've
ever owned.

Now, fix up all those problems and mistakes that Leica is making so I can
rely upon them being around in another 30 years to service my camera,
please.

Godfrey
  go cave 42 and the hell with the rest!