Subject: [Leica] NYC LUGgers - info needed - OFF TOPIC.
From: Jiri Dvorak <jiri_dvorak@postmark.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 17:55:38 +0000

Dear NYC LUGgers,

I will be in NYC, probably 10/28/99 - 11/1/99, for a job interview.
Could you recommend me some reasonably priced hotels, preferably in
Manhattan area, maybe close to World Trade Center?
Any other practical information will be appreciated as well.

Maybe I could even meet some of you over the weekend (10/30-31)?

Please reply privately to email address below.

Thanks a lot.

Jiri Dvorak
jiri_dvorak@postmark.net