Subject: Re: [Leica] my m6 stands out in the crowd....
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 12:45:31 -0400

.......which reminds me of a story from a cinematographer friend who during
the Reagan White House was in the news gallery with his 16mm Aaaton when the
Sony Betacam shooter beside him looked at the camera and asked "What kind of
camera is that?" To which my friend answered "Why this is the latest High
Definition TV camera."
Steve
Annapolis