Subject: Re: [Leica] 280mm F2.8 APO-TELYT-R
From: "Harrison McClary" <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 20:46:57 -0500

Paul,

If you ever carry the lens/camera by a strap get the strap for the lens
as the screws on the lens mount are not made to carry around a lens as
heavy as the 280.

Also try the hand grip this is one of the neatest things about the Leica
280 lens IMHO...it makes holding this lens easy...I have made many
thousands of images hand holding lenses of this length..many of them at
basketball.

Harrison McClary
http://www.mcclary.net