Subject: Re: [Leica] How to manage a camera company?
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:08:46 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/99 1:38:20 AM, anthony@atkielski.com writes:

>Agreed.  I'd still buy an M6, for the sake of having the best.  That's
>why I
>
>bought a Nikon F5.

It's totally off subject and probably inappropriate but I'm wondering, did it
ever occur to you that your beloved Nikon F5 has almost no impact on your
photographs. You could make 95 percent of the same images with a bottom of
the line Nikon or some beat up old Nikon F? The photographer's brain and the
lenses produce the images, the camera just holds the film.

Bob (I should know better than to start this) McEowen