Subject: [Leica] Re: Picto
From: Laurent SAMINADAYAR <saminad@labs.polycnrs-gre.fr>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 10:05:13 +0200

You're right... But Picto is not that discreet ! They have several
adresses, one next to my appartement (rue Delambre, next to Montparnasse),
services are very expensive... and not always very good !! Many people hav
ebad experiences with picto... There are some better labs in Paris, if
someone intersted...

Regerds,

Laurent.