Subject: [Leica] New Leica user...
From: "Stefan Schulz" <quantumech@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 21:54:06 PDT

Luggers,

	Through the grace of an old friend in photography, I've recently acquired a
n excellent condition M4 with a 50mm Summicron f/2 and a Leica IIIa kit with
  four lenses and all the goodies. I promised not to sell them and was able
to get a good deal. My problem is that I'm a student right now and don't
have a darkroom or adequate access to one. I've burn five or six rolls in
each and hate the local photo processors paper.  Some of the photos i've
taken are worthy of better but I don't see any way around not having a
darkroom.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Stefan Schulz
Institute for Astrochemisrty