Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Web/Links
From: "R. Saylor" <rlsaylor@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 13:33:01 -0400

From:           	"Pop Narnia" <p_narnia@hotmail.com>
To:             	<leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject:        	[Leica] Leica Web/Links
Date sent:      	Sun, 10 Oct 1999 11:28:12 -0500
Send reply to:  	leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

> Are there any Leica link collections or review of Leica camera/lens?
> Can you please give me the URL? Thanks!

Hans Pahlen has a good collection of links at
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/5799/lecalink.htm

Also, there's the Leica home page
http://www.leica-camera.com/links/link_e.htm

The best objective Leica lens reviews are at Erwin Puts page
http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/leicahome.html

For subjective reviews of Leica cameras and lenses, see the Classic
Camera Profiles section of Steven Gandy's site
http://cameraquest.com/

Richard