Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 Shutter release time lag
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 18:21:22 -0700

Harrison McClary wrote:

> AMEN Ted...I also never heard of this "time lag" thing.  Good thing I
> guess or I may have missed all of those photos that got me into the
> position where I was covering World Series baseball games, and Super Bowl
> NFL football games..I would have been worrying about how much sooner I
> had to push the button instead of shooting when it felt right.....
><Snip>
There's always going to be ANTICIPATION that you're going to be doing anyway
regardless of the "real time" aspects of your camera. It's like when you're
throwing a football and you have a faster person cutting across, you give them
more lead time/space. Einstein would know. So you don't have to.
Mark Rabiner