Subject: RE: [Leica] noct performance
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 11:22:26 -0000

ares lenses at all.

> > ...mounted on an F body which I will replace one of these days...
>
> If it works, why would you want to replace it?
>
>   -- Anthony

A perfectly sensible question - Given that I use the body with a longish
lens, I'd like to have metering. Also, given that I am 53 and my eyes aren't
what they once were, if I'm going to invest in a new reflex body, I'll
probably go autofocus and get an F100, which will give me the option later
of using autofocus lenses and the superb Nikon flash metering for those
occassions when I need it.