Subject: Re: [Leica] M's and R's
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 12:44:34 -0700

Michael Hintlian wrote:

> Mark...
>
> The R6.2 is CONSIDERABLY lighter and smaller than the R8...use both next to
> each other for a day and you will see.  An R6/6.2 with a 80-200mm/4.0 zoom
> makes a fabulous traveling companion to a pair of M's.  IMHO.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Michael Hintlian

It's not that I thought the 6 was so darn heavy it that I thought the 8 was
really not all that big. But the weights were posted and it is a bit bigger.
I've seen them in use in Denver last year and no one was complaining and the
seemed to fit well into the hand. Some cameras are big but hollow.
Mark Rabiner