Subject: Re: [Leica] Bulk Film Loaders
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 15:51:08 -0400

At 11:55 AM 10/8/1999 -0700, Bryan Caldwell wrote:

>I use cannisters
>for no more than 2-3 times and then toss them. It might be possible to get
>more life out of them, but I've never had any scratching problems.

The Leica and Zeiss Ikon cassettes (and also their clones, the Canon and
Nikon cassettes), with the little doors which open, prevent any scratching
at all.  There is no "light-trap" at all.

Wonderful devices.  Highly recommended!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!