Subject: [Leica] NEED! Leica yellow filter Serie VIII
From: "Anderson, Ferrel E" <AndersonF@ria.army.mil>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 09:30:31 -0500

I present again my request for a Leica Serie VIII yellow filter.

I an effort to get one of you to release your filter, I will appeal to your
sense of scientific adventure.  This filter will be used to continue my aerial
exploits to reveal the secrets of the past in the Mississippi River valley of
Illinois and Iowa.  I use this filter for B&W minus blue photographs in a
continuing aerial survey of archaeological sites, such as fortifications and
burial mound groups exposed in recenty plowed fields.  My filter was destroyed
in an automobile accident, and Leica no longer provides this filter.  I want the
Leica filter for consistency, since my previous work and current work with Leica
series VI and VII yellow filters must be comparable.  They have to be shot under
the same equipment circumstances for valid analysis.  Help!