Subject: [Leica] Konica M-mount release Oct.13 on web site ?
From: j.leonarddesigner@videotron.ca (Jacques Leonard designer)
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 23:39:04 -0500

Hi,

Maybe some of you knows about it. It seems I can't get in a camera store
these days without being given this scoop coming from the regional Konica
sales rep.

On October 13 (that is next Wednesday) Konica will unveil it's new M-mount
camera with lenses on it's web site.

I was given this information 2 weeks ago by a camera store owner, he had it
from the Konica rep.
Today,in 2 different stores, different people, I was given the same info,
again coming from the Konica rep.

As I can see, he really can't keep a secret!

Personnaly not very  interested by this, I nevertheless tought some of you
might be.

Regards everyboby...

Jacques Leonard

www.jlda-design.com