Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: re: Digital Prints
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 17:42:13 -0600

There was recently quite a debate on the Epson list as to what was a good
term to describe the prints, especially when they have been produced with a
lot of care and skill.

There was no consensus - Giclée was pretty popular, inkjet was seen as a
little too generic and all encompassing. Peizograph was suggested, based on
the Peizo (sic) head technology, but sounded  little too like Pizza!
(another form of splatter technology...)

Tim A