Subject: Re: [Leica] NE USA - rate data
From: Andrew Moore <moore@rscs.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 16:27:19 -0400 (EDT)

Tina--

I was quietly hoping that you'd reply.  If only the rest of the
LUGgers had the same "signal to noise" ratio that you do, we'd all be
better off.

> You sell "one-time non-exclusive rights" for the specific use that they
> want.  Fotoquote from Cradoc is software that will give you a range of

I was going to ask you for a pointer to Cradoc, but I just found the
web site.  As far as the numbers go, I'll have to gather more
specifics from the company, or maybe I'll look into a copy of this
software.  When you purchase Fotoquote, are you entitled to periodic
updates to the rate data?

Thanks for the information,

- --Andrew