Subject: Re: [Leica] leica, don't fail me now! -- oh dang!
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 20:01:50 +0200

From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 1999 16:32

> Actually these are the times when anything at all, save
> the Leica, comes in handy....

True.  A disposable camera would have provided a rotten shot, perhaps, but it
would still be usable.  In cases where a shot might be worth several thousand
dollars, this is a big difference.

I've heard that many photographers like to always keep a cheap point-and-shoot
or even a disposable on their persons at all times, just in case.  I haven't
gotten into this habit, but I've considered it.  I've thought I might try to get
into the habit of always having my little Yashica T5 with me, just in case.  You
never know when an interesting shot will turn up.

  -- Anthony