Subject: RE: [Leica] Travel Photography Made Easy
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 10:25:21 -0600

ATM's work great until they don't!!

In Nicaragua, I found that for three weeks they were upgrading the country's
whole ATM system while I was there! That was helpful.

In Honduras, I could get cash out about one day in 4, because Tegucigalpa's
power supply was being cut off daily and messing up all the computers.

In Guatemala I had no problem...

So don't always depend on it.

Tim A