Subject: Re: [Leica] Travel Photography Made Easy
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 17:30:45 +0300

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> > I will be leaving shortly for about three weeks in
> > Europe.  Each year I try to take a little less
> > equipment.  This is what I have it down to this year.
> >
> > M6
> > 90f2,8
> > 50f2
> > Nikon F5
> > 28-70f2,8
> > 80-200f2,8
> > 105f2,8 macro
> > Metz 32 flash
> > and UV filters since I will be on a sailing ship for
> > about a week.  I am also taking circular polarizers
> > for all of the lenses for haze and smog.
>
> Wow!  And this is the _short list_??  I assume that you travel mainly
> for the purpose of taking photographs, right?  Otherwise I'd suggest
> just the F5 and the 28-70 zoom.

I have traveled with R6, R7 with winder, R8 with winder, 24, 28-shift,
50, 90, Metz40-MZ2, Metz40-MZ3, a 6x9 with fixed lens, tripod, monopod,
many filters, and a load of small stuff. I admit it was heavy, but I had
big plans, so what could I do.... I think I deserve some credit for
leaving the Hasselblad with winder home!

Bernard