Subject: Re: [Leica] Handheld accuracy: lessons from target shooting
From: "Paul Klingaman" <pklingaman@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 15:44:22 GMT

Mark,

Excellent examples of how disciplines of shooting can be transferred to
photography.

My father used to participate in many shooting competitions, and was quite
an accomplished shooter.  He used to take a shot of whiskey 10 minutes
before shooting to slow his heartbeat, and help him to relax.

Now this is one discipline I could definitely follow!  However, this is one
aspect of shooting that cannot be carried over to making photographs.  I
find that this can often be the cause of fingered frames and other
unfortunate occurances.

Thanks for the info.

- -Paul